Access & Hours
Nagoya International Center, Nagono 1-47-1, Nakamura-ku, Nagoya 450-0001
〒450-0001 名古屋市 中村区 那古野1-47-1 名古屋国際センター 3F
Information Counter: 052-581-0100 (09:00 – 19:00)
Rental Facilities: 052-581-5679 (09:00 – 17:00)
- Information counter and Library: 09:00 – 19:00
- Closed on Mondays, December 29 through January 3, and the second Sundays of August and February.
- Rental facilities are available for hire from 09:00 to 21:00 – including Mondays.
- At the 3F Information Service Corner, services in languages other than Japanese and English are available 13:00 – 17:00. English and Japanese services are available at all times during open hours.
From Kokusai Center Subway Station
The Nagoya International Center is conveniently located above Kokusai Center Subway Station (国際センター), on the Sakura-dori Subway Line, and is linked to the Nagoya International Center at the basement level; at the ticket gate exit to the right and take the fork to the left towards exit 2. Underground paid parking is also available.
From Nagoya Station
We are a 7 minute walk or a 2 minute subway ride from Nagoya Station.
Nagoya Station connects to the following train lines:
- Tokaido Shinkansen 東海道新幹線
- JR Tokaido Line JR 東海道線, JR Kansai Line JR 関西線, JR Chuoh Line JR 中央線
- Meitetsu Main Line 名鉄本線, Kintetsu Line 近鉄線
- Higashiyama Subway Line 市営地下鉄東山線, Sakura-dori Subway Line 市営地下鉄桜通線
- Aonami Line あおなみ線
- Follow the signs for the (yellow) Higashiyama Subway Line.
- Located near the ticket gate is the entrance to “Unimall” -
- Go down the steps into Unimall and follow it to the end.
- Walk past the subway ticket gate exit and take the fork to the left towards exit 2.
- Download Nagoya Rail Map – PDF Format (628 kb)
To learn more about the Nagoya International Center,
please watch our video.