Access & Hours
Nagoya International Center, Nagono 1-47-1, Nakamura-ku, Nagoya 450-0001
〒450-0001 名古屋市 中村区 那古野1-47-1 名古屋国際センター 3F
Information Counter: 052-581-0100 (09:00 – 19:00)
Rental Facilities: 052-581-5679 (09:00 – 17:00)
For a list of all department telephone numbers, please click here.
- Information counter and Library: 09:00 – 19:00
- Closed on Mondays, December 29 through January 3, and the second Sundays of February and August.
- Rental facilities are available for hire from 09:00 to 21:00 – including Mondays.
From Kokusai Center Subway Station
The Nagoya International Center is conveniently located above Kokusai Center Subway Station (国際センター), on the Sakura-dori Subway Line, and is linked to the Nagoya International Center at the basement level; at the ticket gate exit to the right and take the fork to the left towards exit 2. Underground paid parking is also available.
From Nagoya Station
We are a 7-minute walk or a 2-minute subway ride from Nagoya Station.
Nagoya Station connects to the following train lines:
- Tokaido Shinkansen 東海道新幹線
- JR Tokaido Line JR 東海道線, JR Kansai Line JR 関西線, JR Chuoh Line JR 中央線
- Meitetsu Main Line 名鉄本線, Kintetsu Line 近鉄線
- Higashiyama Subway Line 市営地下鉄東山線, Sakura-dori Subway Line 市営地下鉄桜通線
- Aonami Line あおなみ線
- Follow the signs for the (yellow) Higashiyama Subway Line.
- Located near the ticket gate is the entrance to “Unimall” -
- Go down the steps into Unimall and follow it to the end.
- Walk past the subway ticket gate exit and take the fork to the left towards exit 2.
- Download Nagoya Rail Map – PDF Format (628 kb)
To learn more about the Nagoya International Center,
please watch our video.