Sunday Service at City of Nagoya Ward and Branch Offices

Share on LinkedIn
Share on Facebook

Sunday Service at City of Nagoya Ward and Branch Offices


In order to provide greater accessibility to services for residents, service is available at ward and branch offices on predetermined Sundays. In principal, the Sunday Service counter is open once a month, on the first Sunday of the month (second Sunday of the month in January, February, May and September); also the second last and last Sunday in March, and the second Sunday in April for service related to procedures concerning moving to and from the City of Nagoya.

※Please note that dates may be subject to change or cancellation.

Sunday Service dates

2018 2019
1 April 8:45 – 14:00 13 January 8:45 – 12:00
8 April 8:45 – 12:00 10 February 8:45 – 12:00
13 May 8:45 – 12:00 3 March 8:45 – 12:00
3 June 8:45 – 12:00 24 March 8:45 – 12:00
1 July 8:45 – 12:00 31 March 8:45 – 14:00
5 August 8:45 – 12:00
9 September 8:45 – 12:00
7 October 8:45 – 12:00
4 November 8:45 – 12:00
2 December 8:45 – 12:00

Services provided

Service is limited to submission and issuance of documents concerning changing one’s residence to or from the City of Nagoya.

• Submission of Notification of Moving In (転入届け / tennyū-todoke), Notification of Moving Out (転出届 /
tenshutsu-todoke), Notification of Change of Address (転居届 / tenkyo-todoke) (Resident Card and Individual Number Card / Individual Number Notification Card required)

• Procedures concerning transfer of school

• The following procedures related to changing one’s residence

 – Acquisition, loss, or change of eligibility for National Pension (国民年金 / kokumin nenkin)

 – Application for, termination of, or changes to National Health Insurance (国民健康保険 / kokumin kenkō hoken)

 – Application for Childcare Allowance (児童手当 / jidō teate)

 – Acquisition, loss, or change of eligibility for the Medical Care System for the Elderly (後期高齢者医療 /
kōki kōreisha iryō)

 – Acquisition, loss, or change of eligibility for Welfare Medical Care (medical expenses subsidy) (福祉医療 /
fukushi iryō)

 – Acquisition, loss, or change of eligibility for Nursing Care Insurance (介護保険 / kaigo hoken)

 – Application for and return of Senior Citizens’ Handbook and Pass (敬老手帳・パス / keirō techō / pasu)

• Seal (印鑑 / inkan) Registration, Notification of Family Register (戸籍 / koseki), Application for Special Permanent Resident Certificate

• Submission of tax declarations and notifications

• Payment of taxes

• Issuance of Copy of Resident Register, Seal Registration Certificate, full / individual Certification of Family Register, Certification of Tax Affairs

※Please be aware that some procedures may not be available.

※You may be asked to come at a later date for procedures requiring confirmation with other local or national government bodies.

To learn more about the Nagoya International Center,
please watch our video.

Your feedback is appreciated. Please note that we are unable to respond to inquiries sent via this form.

Did you find the information on this page useful? (Required)

 Yes No

Please send us your feedback and comments.*Please DO NOT SEND INQUIRIES using this form. For inquiries, please call us on 052-581-0100 or e-mail us from our contact page.

Enter the code as it is shown. This helps prevent automated access.