Ward Offices in Nagoya

Share on LinkedIn
Share on Facebook

If you would like to make an inquiry at the city hall of ward office but cannot speak Japanese, you can use an interpreter via the Nagoya International Center’s three-way phone system, Trio-Phone. – Full details are here.

For a full and up-to-date list of ward and branch offices, please refer to the Nagoya Living Guide.

To learn more about the Nagoya International Center,
please watch our video.

Related Tags: ,

Your feedback is appreciated. Please note that we are unable to respond to inquiries sent via this form.

Did you find the information on this page useful? (Required)

 Yes No

Please send us your feedback and comments.*Please DO NOT SEND INQUIRIES using this form. For inquiries, please call us on 052-581-0100 or e-mail us from our contact page.

Enter the code as it is shown. This helps prevent automated access.