This event is over. The next walk will be held in Autumn 2013. We will update this page’s information as it becomes available.
Discover something old & something new
Join Nagoya International Center walking guide volunteers on a walk 3.5 km course from Motoyama to Yagoto Station. The tour is led by volunteers, and interpreters in English, Portuguese, Spanish and Chinese are available. Enjoy nice spring weather and explore the area’s historic temples and shrines – including Toganji, Koshoji, and Chiyobo Inari Jinja.
- When: Sunday, June 2 (09:00 – 12:30).
- Starts at: Motoyama Subway Station (Higashiyama / Meijo Line)
- Admission: 100 Yen for insurance (collected on the day). Plus 500 Yen to enter the garden at Koshoji (including tea)
- Reservations: Only 30 places are available and reservations are required.
- Call or e-mail us from Thursday, April 25. Tel 052-581-0100 (closed on Mondays).
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write your name, nationality, cell phone number, and your preferred language (English, Portuguese, Spanish and Chinese are available).