This event is over. We will update this page’s information as it becomes available.
The NIC will be hosting free gyoseishoshi consultations on Saturday, July 6 (13:00 – 16:30) in the Center’s 4F Exhibition Room. English, Filipino, Spanish, Portuguese, and Chinese interpreters are available. Maximum 50 minutes per person; maximum 16 people. Reservations are required and can be made from Thursday, June 6 onwards by calling 052-581-0100, or by visiting the NIC 3F Information Counter.
What is a Gyoseishoshi? 行政書士とは…?
A gyoseishoshi can provide support to foreign nationals residing in Japan when applying for residence status, work qualifications, business start-ups, or naturalization.
Since 1989 gyoseishoshi have been authorized by the government to represent foreign nationals in immigration-related documentation procedures.
They can assist you with certificate of eligibility applications, change of status of residence applications, extension of period of stay applications, permanent residence applications, and certificate of authorized employment applications.
They can also assist in other procedures:
- International marriage procedures.
- Procedures to obtain operating permission for the construction industry, industrial waste operation, antique dealing, and other industries.
- Business establishment and incorporation procedures
- Documentation of Inter-corporate contracts.
- Consultations related to inheritance, wills, and other related matters.