The Nagoya Calendar is a free monthly magazine issued by the Nagoya International Center aimed at foreign residents in the Nagoya area, offering information on local events, opportunities to explore Japanese culture, and useful day-to-day Japan-living advice.
The Nagoya Calendar is also published in Portuguese and can be found on our Portuguese website’s Calendário de Nagoya page.
In Japanese, we publish a magazine called “NIC News”. You can find this magazine on our Japanese website’s NIC News page.
PDF versions of the Nagoya Calendar English Edition can be downloaded using the links below, or you can subscribe to have it delivered to your door. For details on how to subscribe, please see this link. You can also pick it up from our information counter or pamphlet box area. You can also pick it up from these locations.
- Issue Date: Every month on the 1st of the month
- Copies: 6,000 copies
- Distribution: Public libraries, exchange student centers at universities and research facilities in Aichi Prefecture, public organizations, Nagoya International Center members, subway stations, tourist hotels, tourist information centers, ward offices, & visitors to the Nagoya International Center.
- Dimensions: A4 size, 12 pages including advertisements
- Language: English
- Content: Notices from the Nagoya International Center & Nagoya City Hall, local movie times, events at theaters, museums and sports facilities, tourist information, bilingual TV program listings, daily living information, bulletin board for readers.
- ‘Nagoya Calendar’ Archives