- Living Information(109)
Information related to municipal services, education, tax, working, driving, family, health and more
- 2023.04.01 Living Information From April 2023, Paper Containers and Packaging and Miscellaneous Recyclable Paper items can be collected together (4月から｢紙製容器包装｣と｢雑がみ｣の一括収集開始!)
- 2023.04.01 Living Information From 1 April, making an effort to wear a bicycle helmet will be compulsory (自転車の乗車用ヘルメット着用は4月1日より努力義務化)
- 2023.03.29 Living Information Living Q & A: Why did I get a bill for resident tax when I already paid from my wages?
- 2023.03.01 Living Information City of Nagoya Familyship System (名古屋市ファミリーシップ制度)
- 2023.02.27 Living InformationPlan ahead for garbage disposal when moving (引っ越しごみは計画的に)
- 2023.02.24 Living InformationLiving Q & A: Can you re-enter Japan if you lose your Residence Card while overseas?
- 2023.01.28 Living InformationLiving Q & A: I want to start a business selling secondhand goods
- 2023.01.27 Living Information Parking your bicycle or moped appropriately (自転車等の適正な駐車について)
- 2022.12.29 Living InformationLiving Q & A: Marriage between two foreigners in Japan
- 2022.12.24 Living Information Notice from the Nagoya Plant Protection Station: Regulations when Bringing Plants into Japan from Another Country
- 2022.12.01 Living Information End of Year / New Year Customs (年末年始の習慣)
- 2022.11.30 Living InformationLiving Q & A: Can you get a refund of vehicle tax if you dispose of your car?
- 2022.10.28 Living InformationLiving Q & A: Using your Individual Number card when changing your address
- 2022.09.28 Living InformationLiving Q & A: I need more time to recover from a workplace injury, but I was told I would be fired
- 2022.08.31 Living InformationLiving Q & A: Can I just quit my job without saying anything to my employer?
- 2022.08.26 Living Information Nagoya City Garbage Reduction & Recycling News
- 2022.07.31 Living InformationLiving Q & A: Can I take up part-time work in my time off from my main job?
- 2022.06.29 Living InformationLiving Q & A: I'm a food delivery courier and self-employed. What happens with my tax?
- 2022.06.28 Living Information Read Place Names: Hoshizaki (地名を読もう「星崎」)
- 2022.06.28 Living Information Pre- and Post-Childbirth Help Program (産前・産後ヘルプ事業)
Copyright © Nagoya International Center All rights reserved.