Information related to municipal services, education, tax, working, driving, family, health and more
- 2021.06.30 Living Information Living Q & A: Permanent residents can't receive the pension Lump-sum Withdrawal Payment?
- 2021.06.30 Living Information Free Job and Career Counseling Services for Foreigners (外国人のためのお仕事に関する相談窓口)
- 2021.06.30 Living InformationRead Japanese: Weather Warnings and Advisories
- 2021.06.30 Living Information Nagoya Miraikko Support System and the Piyoka Card for Child-raising Households (なごや未来っ子応援制度と子育て家庭優待カード「ぴよか」)
- 2021.05.30 Living InformationLiving Q & A: Will changing jobs cause problems with my status of residence?
- 2021.05.26 Living Information Introduction to pregnancy- and child-rearing-related procedures on the Minato Ward website (なごや港区子育てチャート)
- 2021.04.30 Living InformationLiving Q & A: I lost my job due COVID-19, and need help to apply for national health insurance
- 2021.04.30 Living InformationRead the Signs: Washing your hands at a shrine
- 2021.04.27 Living Information Kaigo Hoken (介護保険)
- 2021.03.31 Living InformationLiving Q&A: My wife contracted COVID-19, and my company told me not to go to work
- 2021.02.28 Living InformationPlan ahead for garbage disposal when moving (引っ越しごみは計画的に)
- 2021.02.28 Living InformationLiving Q & A: Can I still work as a chef if the restaurant changes from Indian to another cuisine?
- 2021.02.26 Living InformationRead the Signs: Temple or Shrine?
- 2021.01.31 Living Information Changing a foreign driver's license to a Japanese driver's license (外国免許から国内免許への切替)
- 2021.01.29 Living InformationLiving Q & A: Where should I apply to operate my food truck in Nagoya City?
- 2021.01.29 Living InformationRead the Signs: Don't forget to check your temperature
- 2020.12.26 Living InformationLiving Q & A: My status of residence allows me to stay until 2023, but I lost my job. What happens to my status of residence?
- 2020.12.26 Living Information
Copyright © Nagoya International Center All rights reserved.