In order to provide greater accessibility to services for residents, service is available at ward and branch offices on predetermined Sundays. In principal, the Sunday Service counter is open once a month, on the first Sunday of the month (second Sunday of the month in May, September and January); also the second last and last Sunday in March, and the second Sunday in April for service related to procedures concerning moving to and from the City of Nagoya.
*Please note that dates may be subject to change or cancellation.
Sunday Service dates
|3 October||8:45 - 12:00|
|7 November||8:45 - 12:00|
|5 December||8:45 - 12:00|
|9 January||8:45 - 12:00|
|6 February||8:45 - 12:00|
|6 March||8:45 - 12:00|
|20 March||8:45 - 12:00|
|27 March||8:45 - 14:00|
Service is limited to submission and issuance of documents concerning changing one's residence to or from the City of Nagoya.
• Submission of Notification of Moving In (転入届け / tennyū-todoke), Notification of Moving Out (転出届 / tenshutsu-todoke), Notification of Change of Address (転居届 / tenkyo-todoke) (Resident Card and Individual Number ['My Number'] Card required)
• Procedures concerning transfer of school
• The following procedures related to changing one's residence
- Acquisition, loss, or change of eligibility for National Pension (国民年金 / kokumin nenkin)
- Application for, termination of, or changes to National Health Insurance (国民健康保険 / kokumin kenkō hoken)
- Application for Childcare Allowance (児童手当 / jidō teate)
- Acquisition, loss, or change of eligibility for the Medical Care System for the Elderly (後期高齢者医療 / kōki kōreisha iryō)
- Acquisition, loss, or change of eligibility for Welfare Medical Care (medical expenses subsidy) (福祉医療 / fukushi iryō)
- Acquisition, loss, or change of eligibility for Nursing Care Insurance (介護保険 / kaigo hoken)
- Application for and return of Senior Citizens' Handbook (Keirō Yūtai Card) and Pass (敬老手帳(敬老優待カード)・パス / keirō techō・pasu)
- Application for absentee voting registration for Japanese citizens heading abroad
• Seal (印鑑 / inkan) Registration, Notification of Family Register (戸籍 / koseki), Application for Special Permanent Resident Certificate
• Submission of tax declarations and notifications
• Payment of taxes
• Issuance of Copy of Resident Register, Seal Registration Certificate, full / individual Certification of Family Register, Certification of Tax Affairs
• Procedures related to issuance of the Individual Number ('My Number') Card
*Please be aware that some procedures may not be available.
*You may be asked to come at a later date for procedures requiring confirmation with other local or national government bodies.