Nagoya City Archives: Scavenger Hunt Event Part 2, Time Traveler: A Challenge from a Judge--Solve Mysteries that Go Back a Hundred Years (名古屋市市政資料館 謎とき企画 第2弾 タイムトラベラー 或る判事からの挑戦～100年の時をさかのぼる謎を解け～)
The Nagoya City Archives building was originally built around a hundred years ago as a joint office for the Nagoya Court of Appeals, district court, and ward court.
One day, a judge from the past appears at the present-day Nagoya City Archives by time travel! It seems that if you are able to solve eight mysteries written in a black leather notebook that the judge has brought and obtain a secret code, the judge will be able to return to the past. Come and help solve the mysteries to return the judge to the past.
When: until Sunday, March 31, 2024
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Closed: Monday (except for January 8 and February 12, 2024); Tuesday, January 9; Tuesday, February 13; the third Thursday of each month; December 29 to January 3
Where: Nagoya City Archives (Naka Ward, Nagoya City)
How to get there:
- Take a subway on the Meijo Line to Nagoyajo (Nagoya Castle) and take Exit 2. It's an 8-minute walk to the east from there.
- Take the Meitetsu Seto Line to Higashi Ote Station. It's a 5-minute walk to the south from there.
- Take a city bus or Me-guru bus to Nagoya City Archives South. It's a 5-minute walk to the north from there.
- Take a city bus to Shimizuguchi. It's an 8-minute walk to the southwest from there.
- Take a city bus to City Hall. It's an 8-minute walk to the east from there.