NIC will be holding a general consultation session to provide assistance with making reservations for COVID-19 vaccinations and completing the prevaccination screening questionnaire.
In addition, consultations will be available with staff from relevant organizations on issues that people may be experiencing with life in Japan, such as status of residence, work, housing, financial situation, etc.
Consultations are free; No reservation required.
Interpreting will be available in English, Portuguese, Spanish, Chinese, Filipino, Vietnamese and Nepali.
①Sun. 1 Aug. (12:00 - 16:30)
②Sun. 12 Sep. (12:00 - 16:30)
Available consultations (to be confirmed):
- Assistance with searching for a COVID-19 vaccination venue and making a reservation
*Assistance with making a reservation for City of Nagoya group vaccination venues will be available on Sun. 1 Aug. only
- Assistance with completing the prevaccination questionnaire required for COVID-19 vaccinations
- Status of Residence (visa)
- Labor conditions, workplace harrassment, looking for employment, unemployment allowance
- Emergency Loans for Furloughed Persons / Financial Assistance for Unemployed Persons (Aid for Basic Necessities) *Sun. 1 Aug. only
- COVID-19 Independence Support for People in Need (City of Nagoya Health and Welfare Bureau Health and Welfare Department Livelihood Protection Division) *Sun. 1 Aug. only
- Temporary Special Benefits for Low Income Households with Children
- General living-related issues
*When making a reservation for a group vaccination venue, your vaccination coupon is required. Please be sure to bring it with you.
Inquiries: Nagoya International Center Information Counter
Phone: 052-581-0100 (9:00 - 17:00 Tue. to Sunday) Closed Mondays, 8, 14, 15 Aug.
Organized by Nagoya International Center in cooperation with:
Nagoya Regional Immigration Services Bureau
Aichi Labor Bureau
Nagoya Social Welfare Council
Sumai Support Nagoya
City of Nagoya
Health and Welfare Bureau Health and Welfare Department Livelihood Protection Division
Children and Youth Affairs Bureau Kodomo Mirai Kikaku Department Kodomo Mirai Kikaku Office
Gaikokujin Helpline Tokai