The NIC Library will reopen from Tuesday, 2 June for book loans and returns.
Hours: 9:00 - 19:00
*Chairs, desks, DVD viewing facilities and photocopying facilities will not be available for use.
*The NIC Library is closed on Mondays
For information on the book reservation and loan service, see here.
The due date for books currently on loan has been extended to Tuesday, 16 June.
*Books may be returned via the return box at the entrance
★★★ Request to Library Users ★★★
As part of measures to prevent the further spread of COVID-19, NIC asks users to observe the following conditions.
- Please wash or disinfect your hands before entering the Library.
- Please wear a mask.
- Please provide your contact details, etc. where requested.
- Please allow staff to measure your temperature.
The following persons will not be able to use the Library:
- Individuals with a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher
- Individuals who, during the past two weeks, have
① sought medical treatment for fever or other symptoms of infection, or are currently taking medicine for such;
② travelled overseas; or
③ have come into contact with individuals falling into categories ① or ②.