The NIC Library is open.
Although access is limited to a maximum of 60 minutes per person, during this time Library users can
- search for materials
- borrow and return books
- make photocopies, and
- view DVDs (please remember the 60-minute limit).
The Interaction Space is also available.
Hours: 9:00 - 19:00
*The NIC Library is closed on Mondays
For information on the book reservation and loan service, see here.
*Books may be returned via the return box at the entrance
★★★ Request to Library Users ★★★
As part of measures to prevent the further spread of COVID-19, NIC asks users to observe the following conditions.
- Please wash or disinfect your hands before entering the Library.
- Please wear a mask.
- Please provide your contact details, etc. where requested.
- Please allow staff to measure your temperature.
- Please keep your visit to within 60 minutes.
The following persons will not be able to use the Library:
- Individuals with a fever of 37.5 degrees or higher
- Individuals who, during the past two weeks, have
① sought medical treatment for fever or other symptoms of infection, or are currently taking medicine for such;
② travelled overseas; or
③ have come into contact with individuals falling into categories ① or ②.