Fees for the Japanese classes scheduled for March which were cancelled (as part of measures to prevent the spread of infection by the novel coronavirus) will be refunded.
(1) When & where fees will be refunded:
- When: From Tue. 7 April to Wed. 30 Sep., 9:00-17:00
Closed on Monday. *Period is extended.
- Where: Nagoya International Center 4F Office
(2) Refund amount
- NIC Nihongo no Kai Japanese Class for Adults: 1,250 Yen
- NIC Japanese Class for Children: 500 Yen
- NIC Japanese Class for High School Students: 1,000 Yen
- Japanese Class MARUHACHI <Conversation class>(Wednesday): 500 Yen
- Japanese Class MARUHACHI <Beginner class> <Elementary class> (Saturday): 750 Yen
(3) How to apply for a refund
- The student or a member of his/her family should come to the Nagoya International Center in person to claim the refund.
- Please tell staff ① the name of the class attended, ② the student's name, ③ the student's nationality, ④ phone number, and ⑤ (in the case of children and high school students) date of birth.
- If you still have the receipt issued when the fees were paid, please bring it.
- If you have an inkan (personal seal), please bring it with you.