Information related to municipal services, education, tax, working, driving, family, health and more
- 2020.12.26 Living Information Living Q & A: My status of residence allows me to stay until 2023, but I lost my job. What happens to my status of residence?
- 2020.12.26 Living InformationRead the Signs: The Eyes!
- 2020.11.26 Living InformationRead the Signs: The Torii Symbol
- 2020.11.25 Living InformationLiving Q & A: I want to register my now unemployed daughter, who lives separately, as my dependent
- 2020.10.28 Living InformationLiving Q & A: Benefits for freelancers, sole proprietors whose income has decreased due to COVID-19
- 2020.10.28 Living InformationRead the Signs - At the park
- 2020.10.28 Living Information Let's use city gas safely (都市ガスを安全に使いましょう)
- 2020.09.29 Living InformationRead the Signs - Danger
- 2020.09.26 Living InformationLiving Q & A: Will my reduced income for April affect my visa renewal application later this year?
- 2020.08.27 Living Information Nagoya and Storm and Flood-related Disasters
- 2020.08.27 Living InformationRead the Flood Hazard Map
- 2020.08.26 Living InformationLiving Q & A: After the coronavirus came along, my wages were suddenly reduced by 20,000 Yen
- 2020.07.28 Living InformationLiving Q & A: I want to apply to have my husband, in police custody, released on bail
- 2020.07.28 Living InformationRead the Signs - Check your temperature / Disinfect
- 2020.06.26 Living InformationLiving Q & A: Doesn't health insurance cover treatment for a cosmetic tattoo injury?
- 2020.06.24 Living InformationRead the Signs: Keep your distance
- 2020.05.29 Living Information Application and Collection of Resident Tax (Jūminzei) (住民税の課税・徴収について)
- 2020.05.27 Living InformationEducation Q & A (NIC外国人児童生徒教育相談Q&A)
- 2020.05.27 Living InformationRead the Signs - Cancelled / Closed
- 2020.04.28 Living Information
Copyright © Nagoya International Center All rights reserved.
- 2020.12.26 Living Information